Key share information
(situation as of December 31, 2018)
- Total number of shares issued and outstanding: 161,358,287
- Fully paid-up share capital: EUR 653.1 million
- One class of shares: all shares have the same rights to dividends and voting rights. Voting rights linked to GBL shares held by the company itself or by its direct and indirect subsidiaries are suspended.
- Market capitalisation: EUR 12.3 billion
- Second largest holding company in Europe
- Listed on the Euronext Brussels stock exchange
- Included in the BEL20 index, which represents the 20 largest listed companies in Belgium. GBL is the 9th largest company in the index, with a weight of 5.5%.
- Included in the STOXX 600 Financial Services index. GBL is the 6th largest company in the index, with a weight of 4.5%.
- RIC: GBLB.BR
- Bloomberg: GBLB BB
Market capitalisation over 10 years
In EUR million