Ontex is a growing international group specialised in hygienic products for baby, adult and feminine care. Ontex products are distributed in more than 110 countries under the company’s own brands and retailer brands. The main sales channels are retail trade, medical institutions and pharmacies.
The growth of the industry is expected to be supported by:
- Resilience of the business (hygiene basics)
- Market share gains of retailer brands in Europe
- Ageing population in mature countries, benefitting Adult Incontinence
- Growth in population and product adoption rates for hygiene products in emerging countries.
Ontex is re-positioning its offering to benefit from these trends thanks to:
- Increases in share of retail brands (mainly in Europe) and its own brands
- Premiumization of its products through innovation
- Greater exposure to growing products & categories (including adult incontinence, baby pants and digital)
- Opportunity to enter new geographies (including North America).
The group has potential to increase its margin, through efficiencies and savings programs.
Despite other ongoing priorities, Ontex remains well positioned to consolidate a fragmented industry.