Voodoo develops and publishes mobile games in partnership with over 2,000 studios worldwide. With 300 million monthly active players and mobile games available for free on App Store and Google Play, Voodoo boasts a compelling position as a leader in hypercasual and (hybrid-) casual games. Voodoo has launched internationally-renowned games such as Helix Jump, Aquapark.io and Collect Em All.
Portfolio value 03/31/2023
The mobile gaming market is growing strongly, driven by structural trends, including:
- Increasing time spent on mobile
- Growing popularity of mobile games
- Shift from offline to mobile, in-app advertising
- Increasing internet and infrastructure access.
Voodoo, a winning ecosystem, enjoys a key competitive edge and attractive growth opportunities thanks to:
- Its position as one of the leading mobile game publishers by downloads globally
- A robust business model relying to a large extent on its extensive network of external studios, allowing for repetitive test & learn on multiple games at low cost
- Strong data-driven culture, enabling the company to rapidly identify hit games
- Deep expertise in user acquisition and ad monetization
- Multiple avenues for organic and external growth.
Board of Directors 1/6*
- Board of Directors
* Number of GBL's representatives in statutory bodies in relation to the total number of members. Governance information is dated 12/31/2021, except where superseded by more recent public disclosures.