Imerys extracts, transforms, develops and combines a unique range of minerals to provide functionalities that are key to its customers' products and production processes. These specialities have a very wide range of uses and are becoming increasingly common on growing markets.
Excluding the reimbursements by the French tax authorities of withholding taxes which had been applied to Total and ENGIE dividends
Growing market benefiting from structural advantages:
- High added value functional solutions providing key properties to customers’ products
- Low dependency on fluctuations in commodity prices
- Low substitution risk notably due to the limited proportion in the customers’ total costs.
Imerys is a worldwide leader and presents an attractive profile:
- Leader in its sector: #1 or #2 in almost all its markets
- Ongoing transformation plan towards a simpler and more customer-centric organization aiming at accelerating organic growth and improve operating profitability
- Resilience of the business model, notably stemming from GBL’s support as a stable reference shareholder having a long-term investment horizon
- Diversity in terms of geographies and customers’ end-markets
- Strong cash-flow generation in support to external growth