Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specializing in customer experience, sales and marketing services and payment services. Services are delivered across all channels including voice, social media and digital channels.
From 50 countries with a strong team of over 65,000 employees, Webhelp’s focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a lasting transformation in its clients’ operating models to further enhance customer experience and drive efficiency gains.
Webhelp operates in an attractive industry:
- Long-term growth in customer engagement driven by a combination of:
- (i) overall volume growth as a result of the ongoing development of e-commerce and digital services, itself accelerated throughout 2020 by the transformation of our economy and further adoption of online shopping and remote working under the effects of the Covid-19 lockdowns, and
- (ii) increased penetration of outsourcing due to technology and scale requirements as well as the increasing complexity of the service (multichannel, etc.)
- High degree of fragmentation providing scope for further consolidation for scaled and international leaders.
Webhelp is a European leader with a comprehensive product offering and affirmed strategy:
- Strong market position in Europe, with potential for further international expansion
- Leadership position supported by a high-quality and well-diversified portfolio of client relationships, a strong and differentiated delivery platform and best in class capabilities and expertise (analytics, consulting, etc)
- Robust management team, led by talented co-founder Olivier Duha
- Solid track record with a demonstrated success story of profitable growth creating a European champion over the past 20 years
- Unique entrepreneurial culture with a highly coordinated decentralized organization (structured by regions and activities)
- Multiple opportunities for further growth in a still largely fragmented market and development in existing business, as well as in new services and geographies
- Shared strategic vision and ambition with the management and the co-founders.