LafargeHolcim, the product of the merger between Lafarge and Holcim, made official in July 2015, is the world leader in construction materials. The company offers the most innovative cement, concrete, and aggregates solutions to meet its customers' needs.
The group employs around 81,000 persons in over 80 countries and has a balanced presence in developing and mature markets.
The building materials industry is supported by:
- Increasing urbanization
- Demand for sustainable construction
- Rising living standards, driving quality housing and infrastructure needs
LafargeHolcim is well positioned to address those megatrends:
- Leader in the building material sector
- Portfolio exposed towards the most promising regions in terms of growth
- Improving operating performance and strength of the balance sheet