GEA is a world leader in the supply of equipment and project management for a wide range of processing industries. Its technology focuses on components and production processes for various markets, particularly in the Food & Beverage sectors. The company employs more than 18,000 people worldwide.
Excluding the reimbursements by the French tax authorities of withholding taxes which had been applied to Total and ENGIE dividends
The industry combines favorable long-term trends, consolidation opportunities and high barriers to entry:
- Food & Beverage end-markets driven by urbanization with growing middle class
- Increasing focus on food safety and quality
- Greater interest in energy efficient automation.
In this sector, GEA is a global leader that offers upside potential:
- Global leader with #1 or #2 positions in most of its markets
- Unique technology, know-how and innovation power
- New management team focusing on accelerating medium term organic growth and improving profitability
- Solid cash generation and balance sheet profile
- Good positioning to seize consolidation opportunities
- Supervisory Board Presiding Committee